The Polaris Naira credit card is a generally accepted card across all channels with a revolving credit limit. It is a convenient means of paying for goods and services, having access to quick funds when there is a need for urgent payments.
- Visa Classic Naira Credit Card:
For individuals whose net monthly salary is between N250,000 and N749,000
- Visa Gold Naira Credit Card:
For individuals whose net monthly salary is between NGN750,000 and NGN1,249,000
- Visa Platinum Credit Card:
for individuals whose net monthly salary is NGN1,250,000 and above
- Card Scheme - VISA
- Validity Period - 3 Years
- Interest Free Period - 45 Days
- Currency - Naira
- Collateral - Salary Domiciliation
- Repayment Options - 10% Monthly Minimum
- Target - Salary Earners
- The card can be used across all digital channels (POS, ATM & Web).
- Card holders have access to Visa benefits such as promos and discounts in some selected merchant outlets.
- Access to Visa web banking where the card holder has access to view their card activity online real-time.
- You must earn a minimum net monthly income of N250,000.
- You must be between 21 and 60 years old.
- You must have a satisfactory credit bureau report.
- Your Credit limit is determined by a credit scoring module and net monthly salary.
- You must have a salary account with Polaris Bank.