At Polaris Bank, we offer the flexibility of receiving your RIA inflows directly into your bank account (in Naira) or cash pick up service at any of our business locations.
- No fee is paid by beneficiary
- Convenient: Funds can be picked at any Polaris Bank branch or credited directly into beneficiary’s Naira account
- Fast: Transfers are completed speedily once concluded by the sending agent
- Reliable: Beneficiary is assured of receiving funds
Requirements for receiving RIA transfers in Polaris bank
- Eleven (11) digits PIN
- Acceptable means of Identification are:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Nigerian International Passport
- Driver's License
- Permanent Voters card
- International passport for foreign Nationals
- Sender’s name and country of origin
- Expected amount
This service is available to all individuals who are 18 years and above.