Who Are We Looking For:
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Information Technology Graduate Trainee to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a strong academic background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics. This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to kickstart their career in the field of Information Technology.
- Engage in comprehensive training and on-the-job learning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on IT initiatives.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and maintaining IT systems.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of IT principle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Education: Minimum 5 O ‘level credits, Bachelor’s in relevant field (2nd class lower/HND upper credit).
- Certifications: IT Professional certifications are advantageous.
- NYSC: Completed or possesses exemption certificate.
- Age: Not older than 26 by December 2023.