This is a multi-currency account targeted at Nigerians in the Diaspora. A secure, reliable, and convenient way for customers to manage investments and consummate financial transactions in Nigeria from anywhere in the world.
- Minimum opening and operating balance of $200, £200, €200 or N50,000.00
- Zero Current Account Maintenance Fee on balances of N50,000 and above
- Account can be operated in NGN, GBP, USD or EUR
- Debit card issuance in currency of account
- Clearing cheque book issuance
- Enjoy 24/7 access to Polaris Xperience for online banking
- Dedicated service desk for fast resolution
- Cash lodgment (Cheques & Dividedend Warrants) in Nigeria by third parties (Naira & Fx).
- Access to international transfers and account funding from customer’s country of residence
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Notarized Nigerian International Passport or Foreign International Passport with place of birth as Nigeria
- Notarized Foreign utility Bill or Bank Statement that bears applicants name and foreign address within the last three months
- Notarized Signature Card
Note: *where Nigerian passport is submitted alone, customer must provide either work or residents permit
**If foreign passport is presented customer must present a Nigerian passport (Valid or expired)
- Wire Transfer through the customers local Bank abroad: details of our correspondence banks are sent to the customer by the Polaris Global desk once the account is opened.
- Through Money Transfer Operators in the customers’ country of residence.
- Cash lodgements in Nigeria by third parties (both Naira and Foreign currency)
- NIBSS and transfers from other banks.
- Cheques/Dividends lodgements in Nigeria- This is subject to the provision of two satisfactory references on the account
- Account can be opened online via https://accounts.polarisbanklimited.com/polarisglobal OR account opening form (can be downloaded from our website at polarisbanklimited.com )
- Recent passport photograph
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) of Applicant
- Form of identification as applicable (Nigerian International Passport or Foreign international passport with place of birth as Nigeria)
- Form of address verification (Foreign utility bill or bank statement)
- All documents should be duly notarized by a notary public in the customer’s country of residence or authenticated by an officer of Polaris bank.
- Support and services available from the Polaris Global desk via calls to 01-4536278 and 01-4536279 or email to global@Polarisbankng.com
*where Nigerian passport is submitted alone, customer must provide either work or residents permit
*If foreign passport is presented customer must present a Nigerian passport (Valid or expired)