The Polaris Target Savings Account is an account designed to help customers save towards a specific goal / purpose within a defined period of time. Savings can be done one-off or in installments on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, in line with the individual or business goal.
- Non-transactional account.
- Zero minimum opening balance.
- Standard savings interest rate.
- Flexible deposit lodgement on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis using direct deposit, standing order instruction, mobile or internet banking.
- Account can be opened via Polaris online account opening portal or in-branch.
- Email and SMS transaction notification
Existing customers are to fill an add-on form
- 1 passport photograph
- Valid means of identification (Int'l passport, Driver’s license, National ID, Voter’s card)
- Utility bill (PHCN, Water bill, Waste disposal bill, tenement, etc.)
- Resident permit (for expatriates)