The e-Naira Wallet is here and we have all you need to take advantage of this innovation from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
What is the e-Naira?
- The e-Naira is a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- It is the digital equivalent of the Naira, 1 e-Naira = 1 Naira
- It is a legal tender, medium of exchange and store of value
At Polaris Bank, we are excited about the e-Naira initiative, and we are ready to onboard you onto the network. Here’s how to sign up:
- Download the e-Naira wallet (Speed Wallet) App from the Google Play Store for Android users or the Apple Store for IOS
- Open the e-Naira Wallet, fill in the activation code sent to you via SMS or e-mail by Polaris Bank and choose “Polaris Bank” as your Bank of choice for e-Naira Onboarding
- Enter your details unto the e-Naira wallet e BVN, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, preferred password and submit for validation
- An activation email will be sent from CBN to you. Click on the enrolment link in the email to complete your enrolment and now you will be able to log into your speed wallet
For Polaris Account holders on VULTe (Polaris Digital Platform):
- Once your details have been validated on the e-Naira Wallet, on the VULTe platform (mobile and website), open the e-Naira menu and enroll your e-Naira wallet by inputting your e-Naira details as seen on the e-Naira wallet (Speed Wallet).
After completing the steps above, your e-Naira Wallet will now be active and linked to VULTe. Now, fund your e-Naira Wallet from your Polaris Bank account on VULTe and you are now ready to carry out transactions with the e-Naira, including bills payments, fund transfers etc.
If You Don’t have a Polaris Account:
- Kindly download VULTe from Google or Apple Store and open an account on the platform
- Complete steps 1-4 above and you are now ready to carry out transaction on e-Naira
Alternatively, you can also walk into any Polaris Bank branch closest to you and we will guide you through the e-Naira enrolment process
For further details and support, please call the Polaris Bank dedicated helpdesk, Yes Centre, on 0700-POLARIS (0700-7652747) for assistance.