The Investors & Exporters FX window ( I&E FX Window) is the market trading segment for investors, exporters and End Users that allows for FX trades to be made at market determined exchange rate.
Polaris Bank buys FX inflows from its customers at I & E market rate.
- All customers that are FX end users
- Source of fund must be inflow (Cash is not allowed)
- Competitive market rate
- Opportunity to quote your own selling rate (willing buyer and willing seller)
- An active domiciliary account
- An instruction authorizing the transaction.
- Foreign currency inflows in a customer’s domiciliary account