SurePadi is the Agency Banking solution of Polaris Bank Limited. The bank is providing convenient and easy access to banking services through partnerships with existing retail outlets as SurePadi Agents.
Are you interested in becoming a SurePadi Agent?
SurePadi Agent can be any of the following:
- Registered Businesses: The Corporates such as Limited liability companies, Sole Proprietorship, Partnerships, Cooperative Societies, Institutions with large retail chain/distribution network, Petrol Filling Stations and Dealers in FMCG
- Unregistered Businesses: Individuals e.g. Supermarkets, Retail outlets, Distributors of mobile network operators, Business centers, boutiques, provision shops, sport viewing centers and so on.
To become a Polaris SurePadi Agent, kindly visit the nearest Polaris Bank branch with the following:
- Valid means of identification: Drivers License, National Identity Card, International Passport or Voters card.
- Utility Bill (Not less than three (3) months from time of presentment)
- A recent passport photograph
For enquiries, please call the telephone Nos: 01-2700344, 01-2703852, 01- 2703853 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account Opening
- Funds Transfer
- Deposit funds
- Cash withdrawals
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime and so much more
- BVN enrollment and so much more
- Financial remuneration
- Transactions and Fees are processed real-time.
- Instant settlement of funds to your account
- Increased customer traffic
- An avenue to earn additional income
- Provision of value added services
- Improved status in the community through brand affiliation with the Bank
- Lower cost of transacting
- Banking services within your neighborhood
- No queues
- Transactions are PIN protected
- Services are available to all Banks’ customers
- Access to funds anytime even after banking hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Saves time and cost of transportation to the Banks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- An Agent is an entity that is engaged by a financial/non-financial institution to provide specific financial services on its behalf using the Agent’s premises.
- Agents are convenient service points near where customers live and work.
- The Polaris bank Agent banking scheme is called SurePadi
The following are the requirements to be an Agent:
- Registered or unregistered (individual) primary business
- Primary business must have been in existence for the past 12months
- A physical location for the primary business
- Must have adequate and secure premises.
- A clean criminal record.
- Yes, if he/she meets the requirements to be an Agent
Agents can carry out the following services:
- Token Withdrawal (Polaris Customers only)
- Card Withdrawal (Other Banks)
- Inter and Intra Bank Funds Transfer
- Bills Payment
- Airtime Top-up
- Account Opening
- Account balance inquiry
- Other bespoke services are coming soon
- Additional income from carrying out Agent Banking services
- Branding support from the bank and adequate advertisement to drive footfall to his/her location.
- Agent will become more credible and trust worthy in the community.
- Expanded service offerings and the opportunity to develop deeper relationships with new and existing customers
- Increased demand for Agents primary business services.
Agents have 2 channels for carrying out transactions:
- SurePadi Mobile APP
- Point of Sale(POS) terminal
- Yes, a holistic package has been designed to cover both cash at hand and terminal insurance for Agents.
Please visit the nearest Polaris Bank branch with the following documents to commence onboarding:
- Any of the Valid Identification cards (National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Drivers License)
- Utility Bill
- Recent Passport Photograph
For enquiries, plrease call the telephone numbers: 01-27023852, 01-2700344, or 01-2703853, or send an email to email@example.com