Are you looking at getting a convenient and reliable POS device to boost the sales of your retail store, school, fuel station or other businesses?
Do you plan to create convenience for your members to pay dues, offerings or fees?
Or are you interested in driving collections for your state IGR, distribution business or pay on delivery business?
Then the Polaris Bank POS should be your preferred choice.
- Instant notification on all successful transactions.
- Acceptance of all card types issued in Nigeria.
- Option to receive payments from international cards without the deployment of additional POS.
- Customizable to meet customer’s specific requirements.
- Additional income can be made through bills payments, cash back, and other value added services.
- Convenient means of payment for customers thereby increasing turnover
- Online real-time monitoring of transactions Improved accounting and reconciliation systems
- Reduction in the risk of carrying cash.
- Ability to generate electronic receipts for payments
- Efficient support which guarantees timely response to feedback
- Open a current account with Polaris Bank
- Complete the POS request form (you can download from here)
- Submit the form to your account officer or the customer service officer at your branch